.. image:: https://badges.gitter.im/Join%20Chat.svg
:alt: Join the chat at https://gitter.im/Netflix/lemur
.. image:: https://readthedocs.org/projects/lemur/badge/?version=latest
:alt: Latest Docs
.. image:: https://img.shields.io/badge/NetflixOSS-active-brightgreen.svg
.. image:: https://travis-ci.org/Netflix/lemur.svg
.. image:: https://coveralls.io/repos/github/Netflix/lemur/badge.svg?branch=master
Lemur manages TLS certificate creation. While not able to issue certificates itself, Lemur acts as a broker between CAs
and environments providing a central portal for developers to issue TLS certificates with 'sane' defaults.
It works on Python 3.7. We deploy on Ubuntu and develop on OS X.
- `Lemur Blog Post <http://techblog.netflix.com/2015/09/introducing-lemur.html>`_
- `Documentation <http://lemur.readthedocs.io/>`_
- `Source code <https://github.com/netflix/lemur>`_
- `Issue tracker <https://github.com/netflix/lemur/issues>`_
- `Docker <https://github.com/Netflix/lemur-docker>`_